The present website is maintained by Süle Law Firm.
By entering this website (Website) you agree to the below terms:
The content displayed in the Website is the intellectual property of Süle Law Firm. For any use you must seek the prior written consent of Süle Law Firm according to the below license:
The content of the Website is available under the Creative Commons Unported license 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) available under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/deed.en
You are free
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Should you have any questions, comments or seek consent of Süle Law Firm regarding copyright, please direct your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.